Thursday 27 November 2014

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday



This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to this month's Glossybox review. As usual I was excited for this Glossybox as soon as I had finished my review for October's one. However, although this month was good, I still found I was a little disappointed with the box.


Heal Gel Body


This product was a gel that is made to "smooth and regenerate troublesome areas of the skin." You simply apply the gel to the areas daily and wait to see the results. As you all know I have super sensitive skin so I was nervous to put anything on it even if it might help. I applied a very thin layer to a patch of dry skin and after a few days it did seem to be much better. We got a sample, however the full sized product is available for £39.50 here:

Lollipops Eye Pencil black "Goodbye Moon"


This was probably one of my favourite products this month, I love eye liner and the packaging is super pretty. This eye liner has a twist as it's not just a normal pencil, this eye liner is retractable. I found it lasted all day and had a great pigment. We received the full sized product worth 14 euro, which is available here:

Monu Soothing Hawaii Facial Oil


You apply this oil after you have done your cleansing and toning routine. You simply apply 2 pumps into your hand and massage into your skin. I actually love the smell of this oil, it's nice and soothing. You can purchase this item for £26 here:


H2o+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment


This item was basically a hydrating gel and was a sample size. You massage this into your face after cleansing like a mask for five minutes and then massage in the excess gel. I didn't actually find this product that great which was really disappointing. It was good but not overwhelming. You can get a full jar for $36 here:

Burt Bee's Lip Shine


We got the full sized product of the lip shine which was worth £6.99. I'm not sure if everyone got the same shade but I got the shade "smooch." I found the colour a bit dark for me but I did like the product, I would love to try a different shade which would actually suit me. You can purchase this product here:


That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment