Friday 21 November 2014

Fragrance Friday

Fragrance Friday

For this week's Fragrance Friday we are throwing it back to an old but favourite perfume of mine, Hilary Duff's With Love fragrance. I actually found this bottle in one of my old bags and there were a couple drops left of it. This scent is kinda of a warm, soft and spicy scent. I also found a few hours later out of the small spritz that I had on I could smell a hint of vanilla. I honestly don't know how I had forgotten about this perfume it's such a sexy scent perfect for a date night.

I would rate Hilary Duff's With Love fragrance 5/5 because it's an amazing scent which you can wear all year long and it has a great lasting power!

If like me you remembered how amazing this perfume is and need it back in your life, you can purchase it here:

That's it for this week's Fragrance Friday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment