Monday 3 November 2014

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


For this week's Manicure Monday I chose NYC Expert Last Nail Varnish in "Lavender Cupcake." I chose this colour because the weather was all miserable for most of the week and I wanted to brighten things up a bit, plus it's such a pretty colour!


As I have said before I love NYC New York Colour nail varnish as it doesn't flood the cuticle and it lasts long without chipping, plus they're super affordable.


Method:
1. To begin, I filed all my nails so they were an even length and there were no hangnails.
2. After I filed all my nails, I applied a base coat to protect my nails from discolouring
3. Next, I applied the first coat of the polish.
4. Once the first coat had dried I applied a second coat of the polish.
5. Finally, when both coats had dried I then applied a top coat.

If you want to purchase "Lavender Cupcake" you can do so here:


I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment