Sunday 30 November 2014

Celebrity Style Sunday

Celebrity Style Sunday


This week's Celebrity Style Sunday is dedicated to my favourite looks from the American Music Awards red carpet. This list is actually quite small because I must saw I was underwhelmed with the outfit choices celebs made this year.



One of my favourite looks from this year's AMA's has to be Kate Beckinsale in this stunning Kaufmanfranco gown with a Bulgari "serpenti" necklace to accessorize.


Fergie oozed sex appeal in this Halston Heritage gown. The black halter neck dress featured gold straps and a gold belt. It also had an unbelievably sexy thigh high slit.


Okay so Katie Krause looked super pretty in this adorable and flirty mini dress but I have no idea who designed it and can't find it anywhere.


Jessie J rocked the red carpet in this amazing white pant suit that featured a plunging neck line.


Taryn Southern stunned the AMA's in this adorable gold embellished mini dress.



Becky G looked unbelievable in this white and see through mesh mini.

My hands down favourite look of the night has to be the incredible Selena Gomez. Gomez dropped jaws in this long sleeved black Giorgio Armani Prive gown which was backless.

That's it for this week's Celebrity Style Sunday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment