Thursday 2 April 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


It's that time again guys! Today's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my March favourites. Also pray for me the time this post goes up I will be in the middle of getting my wisdom teeth removed... So on that note lets get started:

As you can see I have been using my W7 Angel Eye's "Out On The Town" a lot this month. I used the first three matte shades almost every day, well almost every day that I wore make up anyway. The palette's great for a quick neutral eye.

Another item I have been loving is the Inglot Loose Powder in the shade 11. This is actually a great powder, LOVED IT.

In March I spent a lot of time wanting to be bronzed and have a nice glow, not tan per say but a nice boost to make me feel that bit better and have my skin look healthier. I used Dove Summer Glow medium to dark skin

I have been using this LipGlam natural lip balm all the time. My lips have been in terrible condition so I have been using it daily, this lip balm has been so great. My lips are no longer dry and cracked so this definitely deserves a mention into my monthly favourites. 

I have been obsessed with Britney Spears Radiance fragrance this month. Everywhere I go I have worn it and love the scent.

For the last month I've been using Vichy Purete Thermele 1 step cleanser. This is so great when you have had a long day and the last thing you want to do is take 20 minutes to remove your make up and then cleanse and tone your face. 

Another item I have been obsessed with this month is the elf Makeup Mist and Set I have been loving how well this sets my make up I think it's sold out on the elf website at the moment but you can get it on Amazon. I also think it's great that the spray has vitamins in it.

The last item in this month's favourites is the No7 Intense Volume mascara. So I have been running low on my Benefit They're Real mascara so I decided to save it for nights out and such. As a result I started using my No7 Intense Volume mascara and I actually forgot how good it was. This is definitely a close second to my Benefit mascara and I have fallen in love with it, definitely a great cheaper version.


So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment