Monday 20 April 2015

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


For this week's Manicure Monday I went for a real Spring trend on the nail and did a sort or daisy in the garden theme. So I painted the actual nail colour green and then painted on some white daisies. For this look I used the elf "Beautifully Bright" set.


Method:

1. File all nails so they're even and there are no hang nails.
2. Apply a base coat to prevent staining the nail.
3. Paint on the green colour of the nail and allow to the dry.
4. Using the rounded end of a nail paint brush, I dotted on a yellow dot on each nail.
5. Next, once again using the rounded end of the nail paint brush, I dotted 5 white "petals" around the yellow dots on each nail.
6. Once the polish was dry, I applied a top coat to prevent chipping.




- You can purchase the e.l.f cosmetics "beautifully bright" nail polish set here:


That's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!


Xoxo

Sophie


Follow me on twitter: @SKavanaghStyle


Follow me on Google Plus: Sophie Kavanagh

No comments:

Post a Comment