Thursday 16 April 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday- InstaNatural Review


I was recently sent a Vitamin C moisturizer from the brand InstaNatural to consider to review for you guys, so I am dedicating this week's Beauty Thursday to it. Once again, I must stress that all of the opinions expressed are my own. InstaNatural is a Florida based company which aims to provide safe, effective and affordable skin care products without sacrificing quality. Their products are developed using organic and natural ingredients without the use of alcohols, parabens or sulfates.


As you all know I have extremely sensitive skin so before I brought the product near my face I applied it on my hand and rubbed it in the first day to test if I would react. Thankfully, there was no reaction and I have been using the Vitamin C moisturizer for almost two weeks every day and honestly I quite like it. 

Pros:

It's almost a light lotion so the moisturizer has a nice texture. Another pro is that it comps with a pump! I also really like that it applies nice and smooth on to the face. I found it did keep my face hydrated throughout the day. My last pro is that it's fragrance free! 


Cons:
 The only con I really have is that if you are in a hurry, it does take a little while longer to absorb into the skin but it's not tacky or anything.


Overall, I really liked the moisturizer and I would definitely recommend it. If the only con that I could come up with was that it takes a little while to sink into the skin, I think that's a good sign!

If you would like to purchase the InstaNatural Vitamin C moisturizer, you can do so here: The moisturizer costs $19.97.


So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

Disclaimer: These items were kindly sent to me by InstaNatural for free for consideration to review. I was not paid for my review, nor am I affiliated with the company in anyway. This is 100% my honest opinion as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment