Wednesday 22 April 2015

What I Wore Wednesday- What's In My Handbag?

What I Wore Wednesday


Hey guys so for this week's What I Wore Wednesday, I thought I would show you what's in my handbag! So my bag itself is from River Island, I got it for Christmas and use it everyday for college.

So when you open up the bag there are two little pockets on one side and a zip pocket on the opposite side which is being hidden by the refill pad. So in the large area of the bag I keep my refill pad and pencil case. I also have my purse my portable phone charger and a spare pair of glasses. I also carry a handy travel size of deodorant.

My purse is a plain black purse from Gionni and it has a gold zip. It also features leopard print detailing on the inside of the purse.

On one side of the purse it has two little pockets. One of these pockets features a travel mirror and a small tube of e45 cream. The other pocket has two packets of chewing gum (I always have one packet and a back up.) It also has a memory stick, my Bellapiere lipstick in "catwalk," a nude Maybelline lip liner and a Nivea lip butter.


The last pocket is a zip pocket. This features a pair of ear phones, a travel hair brush and a nail file.


- You can purchase the same handbag as mine here:


So that's it for this week's What I Wore Wednesday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie


Follow me on twitter: @SKavanaghStyle


Follow me on Google Plus: Sophie Kavanagh

No comments:

Post a Comment