Thursday 30 April 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday



So this week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to this month's Glossybox! I have to say you guys know I love my Glossyboxes but this month's is hands down my favourite! The packaging is always super cute however the Iconic Hollywood Edition is just amazing and the products were pretty incredible too.



Lord & Berry Lipstick Pencil

So the first item in this month's Glossybox was the Lord & Berry Lipstick pencil in the shade "kiss" and I am definitely in love! It's super pigmented and is such a beautiful cream consistency. It has a matte finish and costs 10-11euro on certain sites so will be great for nights out.

Astral Original Face and Body Moisturiser

When I opened the tub of the cream it smelled super familiar and so I went to show my mum, she said she used to use it on my as a child and that it was one of the few things that helped my dry skin. Since I got it I have been using it religiously and my skin is so soft . My mum got so excited over the reminder she went out and bought me a 200ml tub which costs 5.50 euro.

POP Beauty Kajal Eyeliner Pen


Next up was this eyeliner pen and it was my least favourite this month. I loved that it was super pigmented however I found the smudger on the opposite end wasn't great and it didn't have much lasting power at all. 


Nougat London- Luscious Lip Balm

I adore getting lip balms in my Glossybox because it's often something I forget to buy or don't think to buy so it's super handy. I loved the smell of this lip balm and it has almost that waxy texture so the little jar will last you a long time. It feels great and moisturising on my lips. These lip balms cost around £6 or 8euro.

Model Co Bronze Shimmer

We are at the last item in this month's Glossybox :( So this shimmering bronzer is a nice pigment however I wouldn't contour with shimmer I'd prefer to use matte but I still think it's quite nice to give a bit of a sunkissed glow or to use as an eyeshadow too. This product sample size cost 8 euro but I would say you will get a long time out of the sample size.


If you would like to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:


That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment