Thursday 9 April 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


Hey guys, so ever since I have finished my Benefit Hello Flawless foundation, I have been using my Rimmel London Match Perfect foundation in the shade "ivory." I had two jars of this foundation in my collection and decided to use them up first before repurchasing my Benefit foundation. Anyhow, with a new foundation I thought I would do an updated foundation routine for you wonderful people.

 prep I apply my Le Roche Posey Hydraphase Light Intensive moisturizer.


To After I have moisturized, I apply my Benefit Porefessional along my nose to minimize the appearance of pores. To start my actual foundation, I squirt three pumps of the foundation onto the back of my hand and then use my Crownbrush foundation brush to apply the foundation all over my face. I then apply my Jazooli concealer in a V shape under my eyes and use my elf pointed foundation brush to blend in the concealer.

Next, it's time to contour. For my cream contour I use my w7 Catwalk Face Shaper. For the daytime I only apply the contour to my cheek bones. I suck in my cheeks and apply the cream contour over the cheekbones, I then blend it in to get rid of any harsh lines. I then sweep the bronzer from my Sleek cheek palette across my cheekbones. 

Now it's time to fill in my brows. To begin I tense the muscles in my brows to pull them upwards. Using an angled eyeliner brush, I blended in the third shade from the w7 Brow Bar kit. I then went over the brows with my eyebrow gel from ModelCo.

To complete my foundation routine, I sweep my Inglot powder over the shiny parts of my face.

Completed Look:

Products I used:

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog! Let me know what foundation you all love.

Xoxo

Sophie

Follow me on twitter: @SKavanaghStyle
Follow me on Google Plus: Sophie Kavanagh


No comments:

Post a Comment