Monday 6 April 2015

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday

Hey Guys, so as you know from last week's Manicure Monday, I got gel nails the other week so I haven't painted them. However, instead of leaving you with no blog I decided to scour the internet and pick 5 trends that I am loving for Spring to inspire you beautiful people.


One thing I love for Spring is pastels and another thing is polka dots, so this nail is the perfect combo with the pastel coloured blue and then the pop of colour on the polka dots.

As well as pastels I also love bright vibrant colours to wear during Spring. The idea of the daisies on the nail is also adorable. 

Another trend I adore during Spring and Summer definitely has to be aztec prints. Although I do think you look better with long nails if you're going with the aztec print.

I think this next nail screams Spring/Summer. I mean it does look like a butterfly wing afterall!

This last trend is a great twist on the french manicure. Brighten up your Spring nails by making the tips pastel colour it's a great way to add a subtle colour to your nails.

Sot that's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment