Thursday 5 February 2015

Beauty Thursday

 W7 Cosmetics


So recently I have been discovering more and more products from the brand w7 and so I was extremely greatful to be sent a couple products to review for you guys.

Although W7 has been around for many years it feels like it has suddenly burst onto the scene and becoming one of the most popular make up brands in Ireland. For make up lovers like myself it's amazing how cheap everything is, especially considering the quality.


Lip Paint

So the first item I tried was the W7 Lip Paint in the shade "naughty" this item is cost £4.95. I found it really easy to apply with a lip brush and the finish I got off it was amazing, the paint was extremely pigmented which I love, even when the gloss was gone my lips had a great colour from the staining. I also really liked the consistency to it because it didn't feel overly sticky when it was on my lips and they just glide onto your lips.




A Hint of Bali

The next item I tried was the W7 Cosmetics' lip and cheek stain "A Hint of Bali" this product cost £4.95. I'm not gonna lie tint's scare me where they dry so quickly but I was really intrigued by the nail polish style packaging. It's easy enough to apply with the 'nail polish' brush but I do recommend you dab it straight away with your finger to blend it on your cheeks. I actually quite liked this product for a tint and I have since decided to not be so judgmental of tints on my cheeks anymore. I also tried this product on my lips and it did a great job at tinting my lips and I loved the colour. The one tiny con that I have is that I wasn't overly fond of the taste that I got from my lips.


Triple Volume Mascara

The last product I tried out was the Triple Volume mascara. I applied 3-4 coats because the first two didn't do much, but after the forth it was nice and I think for the price you can't really go wrong. If you want a nice mascara that's super cheap I would definitely recommend this. I did notice that when I was going to clean my face at the end of the day there was a smudge under my eye from the mascara but that was really the only bad thing I have to say.

If you want to check out W7 Cosmetic's website you can do so here:

You can also like their Facebook page here: to see a full list of everyone who stocks W7 in Ireland.

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

Disclaimer: These items were kindly sent to me by W7 Cosmetics for consideration to review. I was not paid for my review, nor am I affiliated with the company in anyway. This is 100% my honest opinion as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment