Monday 16 February 2015

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


For this week's Manicure Monday, I decided to do something a little different and actually did a design on my nails. I used Seventeen "Potion" and Essence "Back to Black." To create the design I used medical tape as a template.


Method:

1. To begin I applied a base coat to all of my nails to prevent discolouring of the nail.
2. I painted all of my nails with the 17 polish except for the ring fingers.
3. As seen from the picture above I used the tape as a marker, I placed the tape from one corner of my nail to the top of the opposite corner.
4.Next I painted the triangle underneath the tape with the black polish.
5. I repeated step 4 with all of my nails except for my ring fingers.

6. For my ring fingers, I painted the nails with the black polish first.
7. Once the black polish was dry, I placed one piece of tape below the corner and one piee of tape above the corner (as seen in the picture above.)
8. I then painted in the gap with the 17 polish.
9. Once all nails were dry, I applied a top coat.




- You can purchase Seventeen "Potion" here:


That's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment