Sunday 15 February 2015

Celebrity Style Sunday

Celebrity Style Sunday 



So for this week's Celebrity Style Sunday I thought I would go through my best dressed celebrities that were on the BAFTA's red carpet. (Next week's post will be on the 2015 Grammy's.)

To kick off my favourite outfit's of the night I chose Amy Adams. she looked amazing in this white Lanvin gown which featured a detailed waistline. The more I have been doing actual blog posts on my opinion of best dressed celebrities on the red carpet, the more I have realized I'm kind of obsessed with a white gown.

Another favourite of mine was the fabulous Reese Witherspoon, who to be honest will rarely not make it onto my best dressed list. She looked elegant and sexy wearing Tiffany diamonds and a plum coloured Stella McCartney dress. Reese is one hot momma in this gown, I also think at the BAFTA's Stella McCartney dominated the red carpet this year all of her gowns were just WOW.

Gugu Mbatha Raw also attended the BAFTA's and she looked absolutely radiant in this lilac open back gown which featured black trims and crystals. The Prada gown actually surprised me because even with the black features the gown still remained feminine, it didn't change the idea of the dress at all, they just enhanced it.

To anyone who did not like Laura Haddock's gown from this years BAFTA's shame on you. Well obviously it's your own opinion, but I think Laura got to live out every little girls dream of being a princess in this incredible tulle gown. She stunned in this beautiful one of a kind Ashi Studio gown.

Another one of my favourite looks was Lea Seydoux in an elegant vintage looking, mustard gown designed by Prada.

The last beauty on my best dressed list is Laura Bailey she stood out in this unusual and elegant gown by Emilia Wickstead.


Well that's it for this week's Celebrity Style Sunday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment