Sunday 22 February 2015

Celebrity Style Sunday

Celebrity Style Sunday

This week's Celebrity Style Sunday is dedicated to my best dressed list from the 2915 Grammy's red carpet.

So I think Taylor Swift made it on to a lot of people's favourite list. She stunned in this ocean blue gown by Elie Saab. She paired it with Giuseppi Zanotti heels.

Next up is the beautiful Katy Perry. She dropped jaws in this Zuhair Murad dress and just look how flawless her make up is!

Shocker I loved another white gown.. Chrissy Teigen wowed in Emilio Pucci.

Anna Kendrick looked chic and sexy in this Band Of Outsiders suit and Jimmy Choo heels.

Jennifer Hudson looked sleek and elegant in this beautiful, yet simple Tom Ford dress, which she paired with DSquared2 heels.

So this look wasn't exactly on the red carpet but I love it too much. First off, I really liked Beyonce's red carpet look, she looked stunning but it didn't wow me, I had seen it before and it was just blah. However, I LOVE this custom Roberto Cavalli atelier dress that she wore performing.

One look that I swear I did for a couple seconds for was Kylie Jenner at the Georgio Armani after party. She looks so amazing and sexy (is she old enough to say sexy?) I was honestly so wowed by it and I love her hair back long and black. I semi wished Kim had worn this gown, and I can't find who created this gown anywhere but it's amazing.

That's it for this week's Celebrity Style Sunday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment