Thursday 26 February 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


So this week's Beauty Thursday I chose to do an empties/ a throw out post. I have been saving some of this stuff just so I could do a large post for you guys.

So the first thing I finished which I forgot to include in the photo was my Aussie Winter Miracle shampoo and conditioner. I was so depressed I finished these, I have already repurchased a similar product. It's not the winter one but it's still the miracle shampoo and conditioner. I LOVED the smell it had on my hair and my hair was super soft.

In the last couple of month's I finished two tans, I finished a bottle of Baby Browne and a bottle of Cocoa Browne "Night and Day" tan.

Skin care wise I finished my moisturizer and my body exfoliater. I finished Le Roche Posay Hydraphase intense rich moisturizer for dry skin. I also finished St Ives apricot body scrub. I am definitely repurchasing both.

Next up was the nail varnishes I finished or I discovered had dried up. (Left to right) there was w7's "blue lagoon", an essence colour and go "back to black," the barbie doll pink was from Sugardoll and then lastly I finished an Avon coral colour.

Time for the eye's. First off I finished up a Rimmel Scandal eyes mascara, I liked it however I have multiple mascara's so I won't be repurchasing it until I finish those. I also finished my Wet 'n' Wild "Creme Brulee" singular eyeshadow which I LOVED so I'll definitely be repurchasing. I'm throwing out the purple MeMeMe trio which I got in a Glossybox, the colours don't really suit me and I'm never gonna use it so I'm just giving it away. The last item I am getting rid of is my No7 "Stay Perfect" eye pencil in brown, I have a lot of eye liner pencils and wasn't in love with it so I won't be repurchasing.

I also finished my Benefit Fake Up concealer and Hello Flawless foundation (I had one more use when I took the photo.) I loved my Hello Flawless foundation so I will definitely be repurchasing but I have a few alternative foundations that I want to try out before I repurchase the Benefit one. I also threw out an essence Stay All Day foundation which honestly I didn't know I had and doesn't even match my skin tone so I won't be repurchasing. 

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment