Monday 23 February 2015

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday



This week's Manicure Monday, I chose a taupe coloured nail and a baby pink ring finger. I chose Maybelline Colour Show "Midnight Taupe" and Wet 'n' Wild''s Wild Shine "Tickled Pink."

1. I began by filing my nails to prevent any hangnails.
2. I then applied a base coat to prevent the polish discolouring my nails.
3. Next I painted all of my nails excluding the two ring fingers with the "Midnight Taupe" polish with a first coat.
4. After I painted the first coat, I applied a first coat of "Tickled Pink" to the ring fingers.
5. Once the first coats were dry, I applied a second coat by repeating steps 3&4.
6. After the second coat dried, I applied a top coat to prevent chipping.


If you want to purchase "Midnight Taupe" you can do so here:

That's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment