Wednesday 4 February 2015

What I Wore Wednesday- Haul

What I Wore Wednesday


For this week's What I Wore Wednesday I decided to post on a mini haul I did. I had to get a dress for my friend's 21st party so I did a little shopping in Dundrum Shopping Centre. I went to Inglot, Lipsy and River Island.

River Island

I got this black bandeau cut out pencil dress. It's an elegant bodycon that features a triangular cut out to the neck of the dress. You can purchase it here:

The other dress I got was this black bandeau zip side peplum dress. I was torn between these two to wear for the 21st (be sure to check out next week's What I Wore Wednesday to see which one I chose.) This dress is so unusual that it's sure to make a statement. You can purchase this dress here:

Lipsy

Once I finished in River Island I browsed in Lipsy and saw this gorgeous top. This white bardot top is from Michelle Keegan's line and you can purchase it here:

INGLOT

I decided to to try their facial primer so I purchased the Under Make up Base available here:


I wanted to try out a different foundation so I also purchased the YSM Cream Foundation in the shade 41, You can purchase it here:


There was a deal that you could purchase a foundation, powder and blush so I decided to buy the loose powder in shade 11. You can purchase that here:


The last item I purchased was the face blush from Inglot in the shade 21. You can purchase that here:


So that's it for this week's What I Wore Wednesday, I hope you enjoyed this little haul I did for you guys!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment