Thursday 19 February 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


This week's Beauty Thursday is all about the February Glossybox. Can I just say first impression is it's adorable, how cute is that box though?! Now let's get to the fun stuff.


Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk

So the first item in the Glossybox was the Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk razor. It has a moisturizing serum infused to hydrate the skin after shaving. I really liked the razor it had my legs super soft which I loved but it wasn't the most exciting product. I love my legs after shaving but I just like to receive things that are more fun. This product was full size and worth £9.99 or 12.99euro you can purchase the Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk here:

Royal Apothic Tinties

First off I LOVE the packaging it is far too adorable. This is also a full sized product which costs $14, this coral coloured tint contains shea butter and argan, grape see and almond oil which nourishes the lips. This product also smells AMAZING, the colour was super pretty too. It was a nice tint that had a hint of gloss but it wasn't overly sticky so that was great. You can purchase this item here:


Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow- Fifty Shades

One of my favourite parts of this month's box was the Marsk mineral eyeshadow in the colour "fifty shades." Marsk were inspired by the film 50 Shades of Grey and I LOVE this shaow. It's extremely pigmented and is a great colour. This was a full sized product and it costs £14.49. You can purchase this item here:


So Susan Rose Quartlet Lip and Cheek Palette

First off I love the packaging on this product, So Susan's packaging is always so classic and beautiful. This product would be great if you're travelling so you don't have to bring a bunch of lipsticks with you. I LOVED the two shades on the left. The lighter pink shade was also quite nice but the brown-pink one underneath it, didn't actually do anything. Other than the brown colour, the shades were super pigmented so I am so happy I got this. This was a full sized product and costs £8, you can purchase this item here:



Face D 3- Luronics Anti Dark Circles Eye Cream

The last item I received in this month's Glossybox was this anti dark circles eye cream from Face D. As bad as it sounds I'm not overly into eye creams so keep in mind I don't know much about them but I figured I'd give it a try and see what I thought. I was intrigued with the idea of the idea about reducing dark circles because it feels like concealer doesn't do the trick all the time. It claims to reduce the dark circles in thirty minutes. I'm not sure how much of an effect it has long term but I have been using it most days since receiving my Glossybox and I will admit I was impressed with this cream. I noticed that in the morning I would apply this straight after getting up and then would continue getting ready that by the time I was doing my make up the cream had kicked in and my face was less puffy and my make up looked better. The cream is a nice consistency that I think a little goes a long way and it will last a good while. We received a 7ml bottle and a full sized one is 15ml that costs 22.95 euro. You can purchase the Face D 3 Luronics Anti Dark Circles eye cream here:

If you would like to subscribe to Glossybox you can do so here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo


Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment