Thursday 12 February 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


This week's Beauty Thursday I did a soft romantic look that you can use for Valentine's Day.

To begin I did my usual foundation routine, I did a previous blog post on my foundation routine which you can check out here: I also filled in my brows with my ModelCo More Brows Fibre Gel. 

To start my eye's I applied my Absolute Perfecting eye shadow primer and then brushed Wet 'n' Wild's "Creme brulee" all over the lids as a base.

Next I swept Catrice Liquid Metal shadow in the shade "Gold 'n' Roses" on the lid. This is a super pretty pinky gold colour.

I then blended another Catrice Liquid Metal shadow called "We Are The Champagnes" into the crease and outer V.

After I finished the Catrice Liquid Metal eye shadows, I blended Mattify Cosmetic's "Iced Apricot" into the crease.

To complete my eyes, I lined my upper lid with Benefit's "They're Real" liner. I also lined my water line with my e.l.f shimmer eye liner pencil in white. Then I curled my lashes and applied mascara, I used No7 intense volume mascara. To finish my look I applied my Bellapierre Cheek and Lip Stain in "Coral." I also set my make up with my e.l.f setting spray.

Completed Look:




Products I used:













That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog and have a great Valentine's Day!

Xoxo

Sophie

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I use elf products too! They are really good quality. Really nice post great work x keep it up check my blog out too ! (follow for follow)

    Senay x

    http://pretty-little-things-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Senay! I know how they're so cheap yet such good quality I have no idea. I've actually started following your blog and think it's great, I loved your every day make up routine

      Xoxo

      Sophie

      Delete