Friday 18 July 2014

Beauty Buy Of The Week

Beauty Buy Of The Week


This week's Beauty Buy Of The Week is Rimmel London's Wake Me Up foundation. I got the shade ivory because normally that is the shade that I would wear with foundations, this one seemed a little dark but on a night out when I had fake tan on it was perfect.  I really liked it because it didn't annoy my skin which can be very sensitive and it smells nice which I have never noticed about a foundation before. It doesn't have a great lasting power which can be kind of annoying but the it looked really natural and pretty when it was on.



I would definitely recommend this product for a night time foundation because it is so nice but due to the lasting power I wouldn't recommend it for the day.

You can purchase Rimmel London Wake Me Up foundation here:

That's all for today folks, hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment