Tuesday 1 July 2014

Tan Tuesday

Tan Tuesday


This week's Tan Tuesday I chose Dove's Summer Glow. I chose the one for fair to medium and I quite liked it. I used it everyday for a week and found that it enhanced the natural tan that I had gotten from the great weather we were having and gave off a nice glow.It did take the few days before I noticed a change but if you are looking for a really natural tan then I would definitely recommend it. If you're looking for a really dark one for a night out then I don't think this would be suitable. This natural tan is so great because it just brightens up the skin without it looking fake and what's great is because it is a moisturizing lotion it moisturizes the skin. The moisturizing part is quite help because I personally have really sensitive skin as I have mention before, and it normally dries out from tan but the moisturizing lotion made sure to prevent that which was great. It also smells great too which is a plus. I do get really nervous when applying tanning products that develop over time because you can't see if you've missed a spot or if it's streaky but this one really wasn't at all it was great. 



I would rate this tan 4.5/5 because I am obsessed with it because it's so cheap and amazing but it does take a while to dry.

-You can buy Dove's Summer Glow fair to medium skin here:

- You can buy Dove's Summer Glow medium to dark skin here:

That's it folks, hope you enjoyed this week's Tan Tuesday!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment