Monday 7 July 2014

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


This week's Manicure Monday I chose Wet 'n' Wild Megalast nail varnish. The shade I chose was Club Havana it's truly perfect for summer! I found this nail varnish great it doesn't chip and lasts long, plus it's really cheap. The orange is a coral orange with a hint of peach pigment.


Method:

1.  To begin I filled all my nails down to equal length and to make sure there were no hang nails.
2. I then applied a base coat to prevent discolouring of my nails.
3. After the base coat was dry I applied the first layer of my nail varnish.
4. Once the first layer was dry, I applied the second coat.
5. After the second coat dried, I applied a top coat.

You can get Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last "Club Havana" nail varnish here:


There you have it folks, hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment