Tuesday 22 July 2014

Tan Tuesday

Tan Tuesday




This week's Tan Tuesday I chose Dove's Summer Glow and Soft Shimmer nourishing lotion, I tried the medium to dark skin. I must say when you are in the sun the soft shimmer turns into a bit of a glitter bomb. I woke up the morning after I applied it to a really great dark, natural tan. It looked flawless, I am seriously obsessed with this product! My body is so unbelievably soft because of the nourishing lotion part and I have a great tan which everyone complimented me on, it looked like I had come back from a week or two abroad.


I would rate this tan 5/5 because it's a great tan and lotion. It is also so cheap and right now it's actually half price so costs only 3.34 euro (I just ordered another bottle!)

You can purchase Dove Summer Glow and Soft Shimmer nourishing lotion for medium to dark skin here:

That's all folks, hope you enjoyed this week's Tan Tuesday!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment