Monday 21 July 2014

Business Review

Review!


Okay so I got these cupcakes as a gift for my birthday and oh sweet jesus they are better than any cupcakes I have ever had in my life! I just had to do a review because they were just heaven I am drooling just thinking about them again, if you live in the Leinster area in Ireland you seriously NEED to get an order of these cupcakes. They are even better than all the high cupcake chains.


I got Guinness cupcakes and a red velvet one. They were so perfect the Guinness ones didn't taste overly Guinnessy they tasted as I said perfect! I just can't rave enough about these amazing cupcakes, seriously if you want to find out what heaven taste likes order some!

You can order some here:

That's all folks, hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment