Monday 28 July 2014

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


For this week's Manicure Monday I went with two colours. The Broadway Impress nails were actually still on a couple of my fingers so I left them on my two pinkies and added some colour to the other eight. For the other nails I chose a really pretty mint green from Sally Hanson. The shade was "jaded."


Method:

Impress Nails:

1. Using the enclosed prep pad prep the nails.
2. Peel off the sticker from the back of the nail.
3. Place firmly on you own nail and press firmly down the middle and sides of the nail.
4. Repeat with how many nails you want to place.

Polish:

1. Once the two pinky fingers were down, I applied a base coat to the rest of my nails.
2. After the base coat was dry, I painted on the first coat of polish.
3. Once the first coat was dry, I then layered the nails with a second coat of polish.
4. To finish off the nails when they were dry, I added a top coat.

- You can purchase the Broadway Impress nails here:
- You can purchase Sally Hanson "Jaded" here:

That's all folks, hope you enjoyed today's Manicure Monday!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment