Friday 18 July 2014

Fragrance Friday

Fragrance Friday


For this week's Fragrance Friday I chose One Direction's Our Moment perfume. My little cousin is obsessed with this perfume and has gone through two bottles of it since it has been out. I must say I was kind of pleasantly surprised with this fragrance because when I heard One Direction were doing a perfume I had hoped they would just stick to the singing. Don't get my wrong I do enjoy their music but I was just thinking how much involvement are five boys going to have on creating a woman's perfume. The scent is floral and fruity, my ten year old cousin smells very sweet and refreshing. I think it is a good perfume for young girls who are just starting to explore fragrances to wear but I don't think it would suit anyone older than the age of 13. It doesn't last on your skin for very long, I do think it appeals to the target audience which is the main priority but I don't think it would catch anyone outside of it.

I would rate this scent a 2/5 because I think it only suits the target audience and doesn't last very long (sorry boys.)

If you want to purchase the One Direction Our Moment fragrance you can get it here:

That's all for today's Fragrance Friday, hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment