Sunday 6 July 2014

Restaurant Review

Restaurant Review


Hey everyone,

I'm just back from dinner with my family and I just had to do a review of the restaurant I was at, it was called The Mystic Celt and it's in Wicklow Town. Guys, if you are ever in Wicklow you HAVE to come and check it out. I have never been to a restaurant like this place, the service is amazing everyone is so lovely and welcoming and it's not forced they're genuinely nice people from the minute you step into the restaurant to the minute you step out they make you feel special. The food is all gluten free which you would never guess and I have never tasted food as delicious in my life (sorry mum) the food was like little bits of heaven in every bite. I just can't say enough good things about the place and the food.  

I would rate this place easily 10/10 because everything is so perfect and I will definitely be going back again, in fact we have already booked going there for my birthday meal in a couple of weeks.

That's all folks, back to normal blog posts again tomorrow just had to say how great the place was! Hope you enjoyed the blog!

You can check out their website to see their menu or to contact them here:

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment