Thursday 31 July 2014

Shopping Haul

My Shopping Haul 




I recently went shopping so I thought I would do a blog on my haul. I actually went twice, the first week I went to Blanchardstown shopping Centre because I needed to pick up an outfit for my parents anniversary party in a few weeks. The second time I went to Dundrum shopping centre, this time was more just to hit Penney's (Primark) and get some cheap bits and bobs. Sadly we had spent so much time in Penney's that we actually didn't have time to go anywhere else, but at least I got loads!

Blanchardstown


I got this dress in French Connection it was on sale for only 46 euro so I had to get it!



This dress I got in Lipsy for my parents anniversary party! It's a navy dress with gold embroidery from Michelle Keegan's line for Lipsy.


McCabes Pharmacy


I bought Essence Colour and Go nail varnish in the shades Breakthrough and Black is Back. I also bought a nail file.



I also bought Skinny Tan which I will be reviewing for Tan Tuesday soon and Lancome flash bronzer tan which I have already reviewed.


Penney's/ Primark




In Penney's I got a light wash jegging skater skirt. I also purchase really cute Minnie Mouse socks.



I got two peplum shaped tops. One is a black low cut top with a zip down the front. I also got a bright peach peplum top.



I also purchased light wash skinny jeans which are a super soft material. I also got a light material green top with spaghetti straps. The top is also light and flowy.


The last clothing item I got was a light material button down blue sheer shirt. The first accessory I got was a tanning mitt.




I got two pairs of pajamas. One was a peach and grey short pair. The top was in peach and said "Wake Me At Noon" and it came with grey shorts. The other pajama's I got were Bambi themed. The pair were pink and the bottoms had Bambi's face imprinted on them, they were full length. On the top it had Thumper's face on the front which was too adorable to resist.



Lastly I got two low cut tops with deep arms, one is lemon and the other is in grey and says Berlin.



The last two things I got were Johnson's sensitive Baby Wipes for removing make up and the most adorable (and delicious) Hello Kitty mouthwash which was strawberry bubblegum flavoured.



That's it folk's my shopping haul! Hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie




No comments:

Post a Comment