Friday 1 August 2014

Fragrance Friday

Fragrance Friday


This week's Fragrance Friday is for Taylor Swift's perfume Wonderstruck. It is the first fragrance launched by the the singer, it was named after the lyrics in her song Enchanted. The scent is described as floral wih sparkling fruity tones on a wooden background. My young cousin loves this perfume and I think the scent suits her however I find it too sickly, it gave me headache from the overpowering sweetness. 


I would rate this perfume 2/5 I think it would suit the younger target audience because my younger cousins seem to really like it however I don't think it suits late teens or twenty year old's onward.

If you want to purchase Taylor Swift Wonderstruck here:

Hope you enjoyed this week's Fragrance Friday!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment