Saturday 16 August 2014

Shoe Saturday

Shoe Saturday





This week I chose to do my trainers/running shoes for Shoe Saturday, they're called New Balance 560v3 Women's running shoes. It was over a year ago my Physio told me to buy them because they're really good for your back and stuff, and the last couple weeks they're the only shoes I have been wearing because I'm scared of a shoe falling off while I'm on crutches.

Anyway Elvery's sell them and they come in practically every colour imaginable I went for the same ones that are pictured above, however they look slightly more worn now after all this time. According to my Physio these are so much better for your back than other running shoes because the gel cushions provide shock absorption while still giving support.
Like I said I have had them over a year and noticed such a difference when I was walking my dog everyday and even now that I'm basically living in them they're SO comfortable! They're also on sale at the moment and everyone in my family has a pair.

You can purchase the New Balance 560v3 Women Running shoes here: 

Hope you guys enjoyed this week's Shoe Saturday!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment