Tuesday 26 August 2014

Beauty Buy Of The Week

Beauty Buy of The Week


This week's Beauty Buy Of The Week is Lancome's Photogenic Lumessence foundation. I used to steal this from my mum all the time whenever I went out that eventually she got fed up so bought me my own bottle. I love this foundation because at the end of a night out all my friends foundation would be completely off their face but when I wore this mine was still perfect!

I seriously love this foundation so much, because it's expensive I would only use it if I was going on a night out but I am obsessed and all my friends are so jealous that make up will still look the exact same after a night of dancing. I found Lancome's Photogenic Lumessence great because it doesn't feel heavy or look it or like I am wearing any and it doesn't look cakey at all, although I've never left it for 24hours I'm pretty sure it would stay because whenever I return from a night out it's a real job trying to get off! Plus my skin feels silky smooth!

You can purchase Lancome Photogenic Lumessence foundation here:

That's it folks, hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment