Tuesday 5 August 2014

Beauty Buy Of The Week

Beauty Buy Of The Week


This week's Beauty Buy Of The Week is this hand cream from Ziaja. The hand cream is a cashmere protein shea butter, it moisturizes and soothes dry and chapped skin while restoring skin elasticity and smoothness. I have to say I am loving this hand cream, because I have three horses my hands go through a lot of wear and tear. From filling haynets to getting blisters and chapped skin from my reins I really put them through a lot, and as a result I have the hands of a much older person. Thankfully this cream has turned back time and made my hands soft again. They smell amazing too, the cashmere scent is heavenly! I find myself constantly applying the cream and don't know how I lived without it!

Also to people with sensitive skin don't worry! As I have said before I have a very sensitive skin that reacts a lot to products but it didn't react to the Ziaja hand cream.

You can purchase Ziaja hand cream with cashmere proteins and shea butter here:


That's all for today folks, hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment