Friday 29 August 2014

Fragrance Friday

Fragrance Friday


This week's Fragrance Friday is Katy Perry's Royal Revolution. I tried this from my friend and I have to say I will definitely be going out and buying a bottle now! This was Katy's third fragrance and she is definitely improving. This scent has a floral smell and a hint of fruity (can you tell I love floral and fruity fragrances?)
I seriously can't wait to buy this perfume,I didn't find it too overwhelming and it was nice and sweet without being sickly.

I would rate this 4/5 because I love the smell of it and am obsessed but the lasting power of it didn't seem to be that great, it would last a while but not much longer than a couple of hours.

You can purchase Katy Perry Royal Revolution here:

I hope you enjoyed this week's Fragrance Friday!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment