Thursday 14 August 2014

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday



For this week's Beauty Thursday I thought I would show you guys how I organize my make up. As you guys probably guessed from my post about how I store my nail polish, I like to organize things and my make up is no exception.



I store my make up brushes in a white box which I got in a make up set from The Colour Institute. 


I have a pink cosmetic case which I actually got this Christmas, it's where I store a lot of the main make up I use for every time I apply make up. I have my everyday foundation, powder, bronzer, concealer, porefessional, eye shadow primer and lip balm.


On the right there are two shelves. On the first shelf I have a liquid eyeliner and a few small eye shadows that are small enough to fit and a fake eyelash tweezers. On the top shelf I have some lipsticks that I use.

On the left there are also two shelves, I store lipstick and lip gloss on both shelves.

I have another larger box which I also got in a make up gift set. This one stores most of my make up palettes. It also stores the rest of my lip gloss, some make up sponges, fake eyelashes and a couple other random products that I like but don't use often.

There is also a large make up bag that contains any make up palette's that don't fit into the larger make up case because it is so full. It also has a smaller make up bag which I would use if I needed to store make up and bring it with me somewhere.

There is also another large make up bag that has products that I don't really use anymore but I feel like as soon as I throw them out I will find that I could have used them.

So that's how I store and organize my make up! Hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment