Tuesday 26 August 2014

Tan Tuesday

Tan Tuesday



Today's Tan Tuesday is Piz Buin Self Tanning lotion and colour dial. I used to use this products years ago because I liked the idea of adjusting the dial to suit my skin tone. I saw the tan develop quite quickly after about two hours although it was much better the next day. I always liked my tan because you always got a really nice and natural colour and I found that I never looked orange.


I would rate this tan at 3.9/5 because I did really like the tan itself, that to me deserves 5/5 but I remember being sticky for a good while after and now that I have discovered tans that don't smell like tan I can't stand the smell of fake tan

You can purchase Piz Buin Self Tanning Lotion and Colour Dial here:

I hope you enjoyed today's Tan Tuesday!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment