Monday 25 August 2014

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


This week's I chose a nude- peach colour for Manicure Monday. I used Attitude  professional nail laquer, the shade I used was "Peaches and Cream."

This was my first time using Attitude and I did really like the brand, my nails haven't chipped at all. I had ordered it over the phone because the company was out of the colour I had chosen so I wanted to see if it would work outside of a french manicure. The one thing I will say is if you are using it for french manicure you will be fine with two coats but other than that I had to paint 4 coats before it wasn't transparent and I'm happy that after the few coats it works like a normal polish. Plus the brand is quite cheap

Method:

1. File nails to equal length and to prevent hang nail.
2. Apply a base coat to prevent the nail from discolouring.
3. Apply first coat of colour.
4. Once that coat is dry, apply a second coat.
(With this shade of polish repeat step three and four till you are happy with transparency.)
5. Apply top coat.

You can purchase Attitude Peaches and Cream here:

 
That's it for this week's Manicure Monday!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment