Tuesday 19 August 2014

Tan Tuesday

Tan Tuesday



For today's Tan Tuesday I chose "Skinny Tan" gradual tanner. It is a daily self tanning moisturiser that uses a natural tanning active and Guarana.  First thing I have to say is I am OBSESSED with the smell of it, it is amazing on the day like a coconut scent. I spent the rest of the day just smelling myself. The day after I didn't really like the smell though, it was one of those gross tan smells and I was convinced I stank of it, BUT no one else could smell it so that's a good thing.

I must admit that my skin felt super smooth after it dried and even the next day I could still feel it being really smooth before I had even applied more tanner. The tan itself I wasn't really impressed with I have to admit, I applied it every day for four days and I did have a tan but it was more like I had only applied it once.

I would rate this tanner 3/5 because I have such mixed feelings about it. The lotion effects such as the same day smell and the moisturising of my skin are what make me like it but the tanner (which is why I bought it!) really let me down and the next day smell. I might try it again down the line to see if I apply it for longer will that make any difference but yeah kinda disappointed by the product (sorry Skinny Tan.)

(The tan wasn't dark enough to show up in a photo.)

If you guys want to see if you can get better results you can purchase Skinny Tan here:

That's it for this week's Tan Tuesday, hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment