Tuesday 5 August 2014

Tan Tuesday

Tan Tuesday



For this week's Tan Tuesday I chose Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel. I found this gel great for getting a natural looking colour and it lasted well. I found the smell annoying though because I have found tans that don't smell but before I knew of those tans I thought it was great. This tan definitely needs to be applied with a mitt because it will go all over the inside of your hands if you rub it in with them. This is a great product if you're not looking to go extremely dark but want one shade darker just to enhance your glow.

I would rate this tan 3/5 because it takes so long to dry but is still a great product.

You can purchase Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel here:

Hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment