Wednesday 27 August 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

What I Wore Wednesday 


So with everyone doing their debs the past week it has made me a little nostalgic about my own debs last year.  For my debs I wore a crisp white limited edition Sherri Hill gown which I got in Elliott Chambers in Dublin. I honestly loved this shop the women were so lovely and it has an amazing selection of dresses, they will also do the fittings for you. 


I loved my debs dress so much and I felt unbelievable in it, a few of my friends actually said that they wish they had found that dress first. In all the group shots the white even stood out. There honestly was not one part of the dress I didn't absolutely love. My clutch was a diamonte clutch which I also got in Elliott Chambers. 


-You can purchase my clutch here:
And you can also check out Elliott Chambers website here:

I hope you enjoyed this week's What I Wore Wednesday!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment