Friday 22 August 2014

Fragrance Friday

Fragrance Friday


For this week's Fragrance Friday I chose Marc Jacobs "Daisy Dream." I got this for my mum for her birthday because we both loved the Daisy fragrance so much and when I smelt this in the shop I knew it was perfect. "Daisy Dream" seems to a more sophisticated version than the original and I love the bottle it is so adorable!

This scent is so perfect for summer it's a fresh and clean smell, she only got it last week and has been wearing it every day. The first notes are florally and it get's sweeter the longer you wear it but it's more fruity sweet than sickeningly sweet.

I would rate Marc Jacobs "Daisy Dream" 5/5 because I absolutely adore the fresh and clean with a hint of sweet smell and it lasts a good few hours.

You can purchase Marc Jacobs "Daisy Dream" here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment