Sunday 17 August 2014

Celebrity Style Sunday

Celebrity Style Sunday


This week's Celebrity Style Sunday goes to the beautiful Carrie Underwood. The American Idol alum has one of the most gorgeous awards red carpet look books in the country scene.

To start off my Carrie Underwood looks, I chose the 2014 Billboard Music Awards red carpet dress. I honestly have such a love hate relationship with this look. I can't even explain my feelings for it, a part of me hates it but I can't stop looking at it because I love the silver detailing in the top half of the dress. Anyways, Carrie wore Brian Atwood Tribeca pumps and this Oriett Domenech goddess desire yellow gown.

This look is a great one I think for summer, it's from the Country Music Awards festival back in June 2012. She wore Gypsy Junkies Liberty cutoff shorts and a Haute Hippie Laura flag top. You can get a similar top to Carrie's here:


I am in love with this look Carrie wore to the ACM Allstar Salute Troops in April 2014, I think she looks like an angelic fairy! She wore this Georges Chakra Fall 2013 couture dress and Jimmy Choo Diva crystal cut out heels.

The American Idol alum stopped by Jimmy Fallon in November 2013 and I think this look is perfect for Winter (the weather we were having this week it probably would have worked too.) She wore a Pure Amici sequined cashmere turtleneck and a Devlin metallic pleated skirt. American Apparel do a similar turtleneck here: which comes in a variety of colours.

Carrie presented during the 2012 Country Music Awards in this gorgeous Tony Ward Couture off-white crepe peplum mini dress. She honestly looks so stunning and its such a simple look, she paired the dress with Gio Diev Roanne black and gold booties. Boohoo do a similar dress which comes in a selection of colours which you can purchase here:

Carrie returned to her singing roots in April 2013. The country singer dropped by American Idol for a song and wore this cute Oliver Tolentino Eco couture dress.

Carrie looked great in this casual look while going at LAX in July 2010. She is wearing Freedom of Choice Ashbury cuffed shorts, Melissa Campana zig zag flats in gold, an Aeropostle striped racerback tan in light heather grey and a Splended Percussive cardigan in neutral motif. Bershka do similar shorts here:


Underwood attended the ACMA's in April 2012. She wore Jimmy Choo Luna open toe pumps and Abed Mahfouz Spring 2012 couture strapless gown.

I love this look from the CMA's in November 2013, Carrie normally wears lighter colours and it was nice to see her vamp it up. Just look at those legs! The girl is oozing sex appeal, she is Alpana and Neeraj Fall 2013 dress and Rupert Sanderson Hydra open toe pumps. To accessorize Carrie kept it simple with Maria Hepburn gold pod earrings.

I seriously love Carrie Underwood's casual style, she always manages to look comfortable yet glamorous at the same time, someone tell me how she does it!! Carrie performed on Good Morning America May 2012 wearing AG Adriano goldschmied stilt cigerette jeans. You can get similar jeans from River Island here:

I love this look from the red carpet at the CMA's in November 2012, Carrie looks like a Grecian goddess. She is wearing this stunning Reem Acra Spring 2013 RTW floral applique backless gown.

This is it guys, my all time, hands down FAVOURITE Carrie Underwood look, I honestly think I should be bowing down and hailing to this look. It's from the Grammys back in February 2012, she wore the AMAZING Gomez Gracia Starlet dress and a Swarovski pure evening bag in black. This look is honestly so flawless I am obsessed! I honestly wish there was something similar that we could buy but I can't find anything close to this masterpiece.

That's it folks, hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment