Monday 4 August 2014

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday



For this week's Manicure Monday I though I would show you how I store all my polishes and nail accessories. I use a small three drawer storage organizer which I got years ago for toys. Now that I use it for my nails I have different drawers for different things.


In the bottom drawer for sets. I have a manicure nail set from the Body Collection and my packet of Broadway Impress nails in this drawer.


The second drawer contains all my accessories. I keep some cotton wool and cotton buds in there along with nail varnish remover. I also have some wooden cuticle pushers, nail files and nail clippers. The remaining things in the second drawer are tissues, toe separators for pedicure and manicure tips to guide me when I am doing a manicure.

  
My last and favourite drawer is the one where I keep all of my nail polishes. I try to organize them by brand. I also have a little jar of nail diamontes. 

You can purchase a similar storage box to keep all of your polishes and accessories here:

That's how I organize my nail polishes and accessories! Hope you enjoyed today's blog.

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment