Monday 18 August 2014

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday




For this week's Manicure Monday I chose the manicure I wore to my parents anniversary party. My dress was navy and had a little bit of gold so I wanted my manicure to match, but because I was doing a smokey navy eye and had a navy pedicure I didn't want to be overly dark. I ended up going with the four gold nails and the navy coloured ring finger. 


The polishes I used were: no7 "blue lagoon" and a gold 17 nail polish which I had gotten in a gift set.

Method:

1. File all nails to equal length and to prevent handnails.
2. Apply a base coat to prevent discolouring of the nail.
3. Paint on the first coat of the gold.
4. Once the first coat is dry, apply the second coat of the gold polish.
5. Next, apply the navy coloured polish to the ring finger and allow to dry.
6. After the first coat of the polish is dry, like you did with the gold you apply a second coat.
7. Finally, when all nails are complete you apply a top coat.

-You can purchase the 17 gold fast finishing nail polish here:
- I couldn't find the nail polish I used but you can purchase a similar No7 Stay Perfect "Blue Patent" here:

That's all folks, hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment