Friday 25 July 2014

Fragrance Friday

Fragrance Friday


This week's Fragrance Friday is Vintage by Kate Moss, I seriously love this perfume, I got for Christmas years ago and I have never been able to find it since, until I did this blog post so I just ordered my second bottle! This has been one of my favourite perfumes and I was devastated I could never find it so I am so excited. The fragrance has a fruity and floral scent, it also has some jasmine with a hint of musk and vanilla. It is so beautiful and not overly complicated, I think a cold winter day would bring out the notes better than a summer day would as it's sweetness might over power during summer day. However it's a nice pick me up during the cold weather.

I would rate this perfume 5/5 because it has a great staying power and I am OBSESSED with it!

You can purchase it here:

That's all folks, hope you enjoyed this week's Fragrance Friday!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment