Thursday 7 May 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


So a few week's ago I bought a boat load of stuff from E.L.F, I have been meaning to post this haul for a while but other things were planned to go up first. You have actually had a sneak peak at some of the stuff I got as I've used some of the nail polishes but for those of you haven't seen, you can check everything out now!

The first item I got was the three piece nail polish set in the "Beautifully Bright" collection. It featured a bright burnt orange, a sunshine yellow colour and a grassy green colour.

I got three regular nail polishes from e.l.f in the shades desert haze (pictured left), nude (pictured right) and mint green (pictured below.)


 Next up was this gorgeous baked eye shadow palette. Some of the colours are more pigmented than others but overall I LOVE them and can't wait to use the palette.




I also got this AMAZING moisturizing lipstick in the shade "velvet rope" I am in LOVE. It's super pigmented and really is moisturizing.

I got another e.l.f lipstick in the shade "seductive" it's not one of the moisturizing ones but I still really like it and it's a pretty colour.

Another item I got was this huge palette that has 100 shades, some colours are more pigmented than others but mostly they're super cute and you can build up the ones that aren't as pigmented.

The last two items I got were these two custom eyeshadow elements. I got one in the shade "peach fizz" and "pink ice."



So that's it for this haul, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment