Thursday 14 May 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


For this week's Beauty Thursday I thought I would do a make up tutorial for you wonderful people. I recently did a super dark black smokey eye tutorial which you can check out here: I decided to do a dark brown smokey eye for those of you who want to do a dark eye but think black is a bit too extreme or just want to have a nice brown smokey look. For this look I mainly used my trusty Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.


To begin I did my usual foundation routine which I had posted recently, you can check out that post here: I also primed my eyes with my Absolute Perfecting eyeshadow primer.


To start my look I used the shade "YDK" from my Naked 2 and brushed it all over my lid.


Next I blended my elf mineral eye shadow in the shade "Wild" into my crease.



Back to my Naked 2 palette, I used a pencil brush and lightly applied the shade "Suspect" under my eye.


 Picking back up my elf mineral shadow in "Wild", using the same eye liner brush from previous lined just under my eye with "Wild" on top of "Suspect." After that was done I lined my waterline with my MeMeMe kohl eyeliner



 I then lined my upper lash line with my Benefit They're Real Push Up liner.



To finish off I applied my mascara, the mascara I'm currently using is my So Susan Flutter mascara.


To complete my look I lined my lips with my Rimmel lip liner and applied my Max Factor Colour Elixer lipstick in the shade "English Rose." I also set the look with my elf "Mist and Set" setting spray.

Completed Look:

Products I used:





 Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner

MeMeMe Kohl Eyeliner Pencil




That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie


Follow me on twitter: @SKavanaghStyle
Follow me on Google Plus: Sophie Kavanagh

No comments:

Post a Comment