Monday 25 May 2015

Manicure Monday


Manicure Monday



For this week's Manicure Monday I chose to do a pastel mint colour. I used elf "mint green" the colour had a great pigment and I got a couple of days without it chipping.


Method:

1. File all nails so they're even and there are no hang nails.
2. Apply a base coat to prevent staining the nail.
3. Paint on the first layer of nail varnish.
4. Once the first layer is dry, apply the second layer of polish.
5. After the second layer of polish is dry, I applied a top coat to prevent chipping.

That's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!



Xoxo

Sophie




Follow me on twitter: @SKavanaghStyle

                                               Follow me on Google Plus: Sophie Kavanagh

No comments:

Post a Comment