Sunday 10 May 2015

Celebrity Style Sunday

Celebrity Style Sunday


This week's Celebrity Style Sunday is dedicated to my favourite looks from the Met Gala.

The first look is this gorgeous and sexy Vera Wang gown which the beautiful Selena Gomez wore.

My second favourite look is the never ageing Uma Thurman. She stunned in Atelier Versace.

Miranda Kerr was also a beauty in this Louis Vuitton mini dress. Those legs!!

I have mixed views on Kim Kardashian's dress, in some pictures I DIE for this dress and in others I question the world of fashion. Roberto Cavilli did his job I suppose because I can't stop thinking about my feelings of this dress.

Alicia Keys was rock glam in this Jean Paul Gaultier creation with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. 

Kendell Jenner was young, fun and smoldering in this Calvin Klein catwalk creation.

Candice Swanepoel oozed sex appeal in this amazing Micheal Kors dress with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.

My last look I have for you today is Bee Shaffer wearing in Nicholas Kirkwood.


So that's it for this week's Celebrity Style Sunday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment