Sunday 17 May 2015

Celebrity Style Sunday

Celebrity Style Sunday


This week's Celebrity Style Sunday is dedicated to my favourite looks from this years Cannes Film Festival. Check it out here:


I absolutely adored this look from Naomi Watts in Elie Saab. She kills it every year with this year being no exception!

I previously dedicated a Celebrity Style Sunday to Emma Stone so it's pretty obvious I adore her style but she looked unreal at Cannes this year! Emma honestly looked so regal and old hollywood glam with this look from Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2015.

Charlize Theron added a pop of colour and drama to the red carpet in this stunning bright yellow gown which featured a long train. The figure hugging gown was designed by Christian Dior couture and she accessorized with Chopard jewels.


Miranda Kerr looked colourful and gorgeous in this pink gown by Emanuel Ungaro. The pink colour was super girly and fun while the plunging neckline and thigh high slit added extreme sex appeal to the gown. Also I genuinely feel like her that leg deserves honorable mention just WOW!

Not to add another supermodel to the list but Doutzen Kroes was another sexy lady in this revealing Atelier Versace gown. LOVE!

So that is actually it for my favourite looks from Cannes Film Festival, I know it was a short list but honestly everyone has been stepping up their game so much lately that my standards have just gone extremely high! I hope you enjoyed today's blog and let me know who your best dressed was from Cannes 2015?

Xoxo


Sophie


Follow me on twitter: @SKavanaghStyle


Follow me on Google Plus: Sophie Kavanagh


No comments:

Post a Comment